Not so long back, there was this bunch of folks who we thought a helluva lot of.
About 100 of them ...we have high standards 🙂
And around once a fortnight - work tsunamis permitting - we'd send them our musings on the MRX industry.
Best thing was, given the audience, we didn't have to dumb things down; we could put a tongue firmly in the cheek, or for it to protrude externally... we could be ourselves.
It proved popular.
And The 100 are now 1000s.
Though we've kept the name.
The 100. Our fortnightly take on the things that have stopped and made us Think - or laugh - in the world of MRX mainly, but not exclusively.
The 100 Archive
- Fetishized, confabulated, homeboy research
- Lines, stories and choices…
- The Toilet Paper Principle
- Premium Mediocre
- That’s here. That’s home. That’s us.
- Since when was your life just a stream?
- The Case of the Slow Elevator
- Left hand, meet right hand.
- Morning Researchasaurs!
- Dun Dun Duuunnnnnn
- You’re not mad
- Mattering not Marketing
- Grey is the new Black