Project Manager – no exp necc.
There you are!
You may not know it yet but you could be our next STAR!
Most likely you’re a recent graduate (though exceptions of course exist) looking to gain experience in a fast paced yet fun working environment.
Obviously you are an asset to any pub quiz team.
Someone who has the brains and get-up-and-go to manage, build and create relationships – both with our corporate clients and our merry band of contributors, who we call Thinkers.
This role is all about people, and requires you to be ready, willing and able to:
- Take briefs from clients
A brief is when a client asks to see how real people use products and services in real life on video.
- Understand what the client wants
What they want to learn and achieve through their research. To develop the brief to reflect this, by talking with them. Understanding them. ‘Translating’ their language. Taking their objectives and then….
- Making that brief comprehensible to our Thinkers
The brilliant people who will make these videos in their own homes, offices, cars, gardens etc – so the client can watch them think.
- Help those Thinkers
To fulfill that brief on time and to the directions as you set them out.
- Send those videos back to the client.
- Blow the Client’s socks off.
Then talk to them back down. Listen to them, and others, in their organisation. Overdeliver. Make them want to work with you again and again.
All the while you’re learning, innovating and improving.
We’re not just looking for someone who follows instructions dogmatically.
We want your ideas. We want you to find solutions to any problems. We want you to grow with us. To logically and creatively enhance and challenge, to make what we do better than it is today – and grow your own talents in the process.
What we offer in return
- Ridiculously generous holiday allowance – provided you get your job done 🙂
- Work at times that suit you – so long as you meet deadlines
- A pay packet that will grow as you grow and, importantly, tell us how we can make the company better
- The opportunity for a few drinks and a bit of a laugh in work, as well as out of it
- You can make up your own job title
- There is a drive to throttle any hierarchy. We’re into mentoring meritocracy
- Plenty of opportunities for remote working
At our core
We don’t believe our jobs are the most important thing in the world. We want to strike a balance that makes work a pleasure, not a chore.
Moolah from GBP21-24k depending on how much you impress us. Maybe even a bit more if you have a grand sense of humour and can make a bloody nice cuppa 🙂
There are few frills at present as we’re still relatively young and growing. But help us achieve our own potential as well as yours, and the love will be shared as it blossoms.
While we do offer very flexible working, you will need to be able to commute to Basingstoke.
Desired Skills and Experience
There’s no set formula for who can do this role, as it is one that you can help grow and shape, but, you will need:
- An Extremely meticulous eye for precision and detail.
- Ability to communicate effectively and articulately.
- Be comfy around computers and learning to use online tools (there’s no handholding)
- Love putting things in order, straightening crooked lines, always being prepared (dib dib)
- Able to work quickly and efficiently.
- Speak Swahili (only kidding).
And up front: we’d just like to say a massive THANK YOU to all who apply. Even if your undoubted talents don’t land you the role this time round, we do record your name and interest just in case another opportunity arises in the next 12 months. Everything is just the beginning, when you look at it the right way round 🙂
If you have Google account, just fill in the form here and attach your CV – no cover letter needed, just 1 paragraph about why you’re the best person for the job.
If you don’t have a Google account, just write to firstname.lastname@example.org, telling us who you are, 1 paragraph on why you, and attaching your CV.
If you like, since we’re a video-based agency – you can additionally film your application and send us a link to it on YouTube or Vimeo (or via any platform you deem suitable)?