Start ups – things to remember
We’ve been reading lots of things about start ups – one that stuck with us was an article written back in 2009 which listed things you have to get right. Well we’re here no so let’s look at how we’ve done so far.
1. Pick good cofounders – so far so good.
2. Launch fast – if only.
3. Let your idea evolve – it has, and it will.
4. Understand your users – we’re understanding them more each day
5. Better to make a few users love you than a lot ambivalent – our aim entirely
6. Offer surprisingly good customer service – we do
7. You make what you measure – we are measuring everything we can
8. Spend little – we’ve done that, we count everything
9. Get ramen profitable – we’ve got here as well
10. Avoid distractions – not yet achieved, finding it tough
11. Don’t get demoralized – we’ve fired up
12. Don’t give up – never
13. Deals fall through – they do, they have, but some don’t
When asked if he could keep one which would it be he said ‘understand your users’. Funny, that’s what we’re helping people do a
Comments are disabled for this post